Do you still use Windows 7 or Windows 8.1 on your device? The company will not give the opportunity to upgrade OS free since July 29.
Many customers have not upgraded their operation systems to Windows 10 continuing to use their old OS. But if somebody plans to change his OS to Windows 10 for free he should be hurry. In July 30 it will cost $179 to download Windows 10.
The company is going to apply many new features and improvements for Windows 10. The users of old OS will not have the opportunity to use all these things for free in less than a month. July 30 is the date of Windows 10 anniversary.
There should not be any problems if you are user of Windows 8.1. Your machine should work without any hitch. Though there can be some problems for those who use Windows 7 and have alder laptops.
System requirements for Windows 10
There are some minimum requirements for system if you are going to use Windows 10:
- Your CPU should be 1 gigahertz (GHz) or faster.
- RAM:1 gigabyte (GB) (32-bit) or 2 GB (64-bit)
- There should be 16 GB of free hard disk space.
- Your Graphics card should be Microsoft DirectX 9 graphics device with WDDM driver.
- The display of your computer should be 1024×600.
- It is required to have a Microsoft account and access to internet.